- - - - - - -
In certain cases when you card is declined, it could be your bank preventing the transaction due to a common security feature.
Error code: do_not_honor
Our recommended solution will be to simply call up your bank and notify them of your intentions and they will make the necessary fix just as for many of our customers.
- - - - - - -
What payment sources are accepted by Stripe?
- Credit / Debit Cards
- International Cards
- WeChat Pay
- SEPA Direct Debit
- ACH Credit and Debit
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
PayPal accepts all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
If you find your credit card is not being accepted with a message such as "The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number." it might be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your card is associated with a specific PayPal account, and you're not logging in with that particular account.
- Your card was associated with a PayPal account that has since been closed.
- You've linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
- You've exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
- Your email address is raising a red flag in PayPal's system.
- Your browser is not accepting cookies. You should clear any existing cookies and try again.